By Raymond Speciale
* deals ''how to'' info and recommendations to the most typical felony and tax matters dealing with normal aviation airplane owners--in layman's phrases
* circulation charts, diagrams, and criminal case briefs supply genuine international eventualities of every dialogue
* CD-ROM comprises downloadable varieties, agreements, and checklists
Read or Download Aircraft Ownership : A Legal and Tax Guide PDF
Best aviation books
The layout and improvement of British bombers for the reason that WWII is roofed extensive. makes use of lately declassified data to bare little-known evidence approximately certain bomber improvement initiatives. Covers the layout backgrounds for the V-Bomber software, Canberra, Buccaneer, Avro 730, TSR. 2, Harrier, Jaguar and twister.
Plane layout three (2000) 261 - 273
Plane layout 1 (1998) 51—60
Booklet via Rice, Michael S.
- Air Power: The Men, Machines, and Ideas That Revolutionized War, from Kitty Hawk to Iraq
- P-47 Thunderbolt: In Detail & Scale (In Detail & Scale, Volume 54)
- A concise history of the U. S. Air Force
- Plane Truths: Do the Economic Arguments for Aviation Growth Really Fly?
- Flying wing - problems and decisions
- 35 Miles from Shore: The Ditching and Rescue of Alm Flight 980
Extra resources for Aircraft Ownership : A Legal and Tax Guide
Express Warranty The magistrate concluded without discussion that no express warranty was present in this case. We disagree. The magistrate found and the evidence demonstrates that Eugene Wood showed Vining and Cozzolino the airplane logbook, including the certificates of airworthiness, and went over it with them. Vining testified that he relied on the logbook and certificates of airworthiness and it is clear that they became part of the basis of the bargain between the parties. 2313, which is identical to the Uniform Commercial Code provision: (1) Express warranties by the seller are created as follows: (a) Any affirmation of fact or promise made by the seller to the buyer which relates to the goods and becomes part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise.
Think it through with your counsel before you put an indemnification clause in your agreement—it could be a double-edged sword. Dispute resolution and governing law It is most likely that your aircraft sales transaction will go off without a hitch. However, if it does not, the costs to remedy the situation could be high. You should ensure that your agreement addresses the possibility of disputes. Because buyers and sellers often live in different states, selection of the state law to govern disputes is critical.
Hemmer, the buyer, testified numerous times that he was to be the owner when he received the bill of sale. This was to allow the buyer to comply with the Federal Aviation Administration requirements and make arrangements for insurance prior to the time he was to become the owner. Bowman also testified that he told Hemmer that he would leave his insurance in effect until it expired on December 23, 1970, only 11 days later. Bowman retained possession of the plane. On December 15, 3 days later, Bowman contacted Hemmer and asked Hemmer if he wanted to go with him on a business trip to Kansas.
Aircraft Ownership : A Legal and Tax Guide by Raymond Speciale